The Art and Science of Coaching
The Art & Science of Coaching is an ICF-Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)* from one of the most recognized institutions in the world. Whether you are an individual looking to become a professional life or business coach, or a leader in an organization looking to advance professionally by acquiring Solution-Focused coaching skills, our certified coach training program will provide you with the most comprehensive training and coaching tools.
By taking The Art & Science of Coaching you will develop a solid foundation in the theory and practice of Solution-Focused coaching. Discover how to help others realize their higher potential and take action that aligns with their bigger vision. Become aware of the key factors that lead to a meaningful transformation within an individual, and learn to apply highly effective coaching methodologies to create a positive change.
The Art & Science of Coaching – Program Curriculum
Upon completion of this Modules of The Art & Science of Coaching, you will have learned:
- How to define coaching as a profession
- How to establish and demonstrate a strong coaching presence
- How to use strategies for establishing intimacy and trust
- How to establish an effective coaching session contract (coaching agreement)
- How to apply powerful questioning techniques to assist clients towards solutions and effective actions
On-Site Delivery: Module I On-Site is a 4-day long program running 10:00 am- 18:00pm each day.
- Use strategies to assist clients to create and streamline their action plan
- Listen actively to their clients listening beyond just their words
- Use visualization technologies for higher brain functioning
- Use voice tone and language structures for effective communication
- Apply approaches that encourage client self-awareness and recognition of their own developing competencies
On-Site Delivery: Module II On-Site is a 4-day long program running 10:00am – 18:00pm each day.
- Apply coaching exercises to assist clients to prioritize effectively, organize their priorities and maintain the discipline to complete them
- Use processes to support clients in developing mastery of a desired skill-set over the long term
- Utilize effective language to challenge clients beyond self-imposed obstacles
- Apply various tools to assist clients to overcome productivity challenges
- Enable clients to access their deeper knowledge with specific exercises
On-Site Delivery: Module III On-Site is a 4-day long program running 10:00am – 18:00pm each day.
- Use specific techniques to hold clients accountable to their action plans and to acknowledge their progress
- Apply a set of questions to determine the client’s motivational style and assist them to devise a plan to increase their satisfaction
- Utilize simple techniques to shift a client from a stress response to resourcefulness
- Use professional and respectful conduct as outlined by the International Coach Federation’s Code of Ethics
- Apply the principles of Solution-Focused feedback in evaluating self and peers
On-Site Delivery: Module IV On-Site is a 4-day long program running 10:00am – 18:00pm each day.
- After completing Module V, you will achieve your Erickson Certified Professional Coach (ECPC) designation. This designation is recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and is highly regarded in the coaching world. Watch this video to see how Module V takes your coaching skills to a higher level and prepares you for successful certification with the ICF. The next step is to apply directly to the ICF for your Associate Coach Certificate (ACC) or Professional Coach Certificate (PCC)
- This Module includes six (6) mentored coaching sessions with a Professional Certified Coach and/or a Master Certified Coach (certified by the International Coach Federation); 28 hours of coach training with a Professional or Master Certified Coach to help you integrate and implement the skills acquired in Modules I-IV; oral assessment with a Master Certified Coach
Module V is comprised of 7 live online WebEx sessions each lasting 3.25 hours as well as six 1:1 mentor coaching sessions and an oral assessment.
*Modules I – IV of The Art & Science of Coaching are recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a program supplying a total of 128 Accredited Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH). Module V supplies 28 additional hours of coach specific training as well as mentorship. Note: Completion of Modules I – IV of The Art & Science of Coaching fulfills ACSTH requirements only; Module V is required to complete the ACTP.
To learn more about coaching and become a coach, call us (+994 12) 555 5650, (+994 50) 268 4565